At De La Salle Revesby Heights, we pride ourselves on providing a wide-ranging curriculum catering for the needs of all students. We provide a variety of learning opportunities including the academically demanding to more ‘hands on’ vocational courses.
We are committed to providing a challenging, enriching and supportive education, so that all students can reach their potential and develop into confident and capable young men.
The highly skilled and experienced teachers of De La Salle College Revesby Heights are committed to supporting all students in pursuing academic excellence, through innovative and quality teaching practices, which recognise and support the diverse learning needs of all students.
At De La Salle, our learning and teaching is underpinned by:
- authentic learning and assessment
- student engagement
- a focus on developing student literacy and numeracy skills
- a broad curriculum catering for diverse learning needs
- high standards and expectations
- effective feedback for students.